The Rev. Dr. Rob Voyle is a leader in the development and use of appreciative inquiry in church and coaching settings.
Rob's Approach to Training
- Helpful: Training must provide practical, sustainable solutions for today's challenges.
- Humorous: Creativity and humor go together as people enjoy new insights.
- Healing: We create opportunities for people to experience transformational insights that lead to new ways of living, working, and being in the world.
>> See more on Rob's
Helpful, Humorous, Healing
approach to training.
Introduction to the Appreciative Way of Coaching
The Appreciative Way is a way of "being and seeing" that allows people to create unique ways of "doing" to manifest life in the present moment as they co-create their preferred future.
In this 90 minute tele-seminar you will experience and learn:
- The power of focus, beholding, and "right seeing",
- An incarnational way to join with clients,
- The power of great questions,
- The appreciative model for ensuring change is a blessing.
>> To listen to the seminar please complete the following.
You will receive an email with the link to the recording.
Your email address will be subscribed to our monthly Appreciative Way newsletter which includes information about upcomming tele-seminars. You may unsubscribe at any time
Privacy: We never rent, sell, or share your email.
If you have any questions please contact
What Participants Say
Rob will enhance your ability to delight in yourself, your neighbor and God through his insightful, practical, loving, professionally grounded, appreciative and often mischievous coaching and
teaching skills; and that will make you a better leader and citizen in God's creation.
Ed Leidel, Episcopal Bishop and Congregational Coach serving North America
The Appreciative Way
Discover the essentials of the
Appreciative Way in this fast
read format book by Rob and