Director of Training
Principal Trainer: Rob Voyle
- Episcopal priest
- Executive Coach
- Helpful, Humorous, and Healing
Rob is an accomplished speaker and trainer. Participants consistently rate his training programs as:
"one of the best workshops I've attended in years"
See Rob's Helpful,
Humorous, and Healing
approach to training
See Training Evaluations
Distance Learning Options to Meet Your Needs
Continuing Education Opportunities from Your Own Home!
- Save travel and accommodation costs.
- Learn at your pace to meet your needs.
- Learn to apply the appreciative way to work and daily living.
Appreciative Inquiry Based Webinars
These programs combine:
- Access to online class recordings.
- Live tutorials for consultation and application.
- Individual and virtual team learning.
A variety of free Seminars to Introduce you to the Appreciative Way of thinking and working.
Most seminars will be presented on the first Thursday of the month from 9-10:15 am PST.
Each seminar will be recorded and made available online after the presentation.
We provide weekly teleconferences for "Just-in-Time" consultation and coaching.
These tele-conferences are open to people who have participated in a training program and are wanting to continue to develop their appreciative inquiry based expertise. They are a required part of our Certificate in Interim Ministry and
Certificate in Appreciative Coaching programs.