The Appreciative Way
Discover the essentials of the
Appreciative Way in this fast
read format book by Rob and
This manual provides practical strategies to effectively resolve grief and resentment.
- Restoring Hope
- Blessed to be a Blessing
- Compassion: the Crazy Wisdom of Jesus, Buddha
and Other Agents of Transformation
- Appreciative Leadership
- From Conflict Management to Compassionate Collaboration
- Small Church, Great Church
These programs are provided for retreats, workshops, and conferences.
They can be adapted as stand alone programs or as shorter breakout sessions at larger conferences. Please see the programs for more details.
- Brief Introduction to Appreciative Inquiry
- Appreciative Coaching
- In the Pursuit of Excellence: An Appreciative Alternative to the
The Folly of Annual Performace Reviews
- Appreciative Strategies for Motivating Volunteers
- Manifesting the Image of God
in the Face of Criticism and Complaint
Publicity Information for Dr. Rob Voyle
If you have scheduled Dr. Voyle for a conference you can access Biography, Photos and Program Descriptions for use in your brochures and program catalogues.
What Participants Say
Rob's training is full of heart, wit, and passion. E.R. Executive Coach
Rob's appreciative coach training helped me to rethink the way I approach and provide therapy; Thanks!
Dr. George Moses, Pastoral Counselor